Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "micman.manoj" <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/26 11:30:22 UTC

Re: I get startup error

I changed the default database to the Oracle version I am using, then ran
"build" and "run".
Ofbiz adapted to the new db and the application tables were created
successfully. However, if I try to make the same changes to anoter ofbiz
application using the same production database, I end up with the same error
posted above:

/  [java] Error was: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00955: name is already used
by an existing object
     [java] 2012-03-26 04:21:18,884 (main) [
DatabaseUtil.java:344:WARN ] Entity [GlJournal] has no table in the database
     [java] 2012-03-26 04:21:19,400 (main) [
DatabaseUtil.java:352:ERROR] Could not create table
[abreportsdev.GL_JOURNAL]: SQL /

etc.

Is it not possible to access two instances of the production database
simultaneously?