Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mooslechner Martin <ma...@siemens.at> on 2001/10/22 16:50:55 UTC

Turbine Tutorials

Hi,

after taking a closer look at the Struts framework the last few weeks I
would also like to become familiar with Turbine.
I was looking for online tutorials dealing with Turbine the whole day but I
have not found any.
(I found several tutorials concerning Struts though)

I've also tried to make use of the Turbine documentation that comes with the
tdk, but i would really appreciate some basic tutorials to get into Turbine.

Does anyone know some links to Turbine-tutorials?

Thank you,

Martin Mooslechner

Re: Turbine Tutorials

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Mooslechner Martin <ma...@siemens.at> writes:

> Hi,
>
> after taking a closer look at the Struts framework the last few weeks I
> would also like to become familiar with Turbine.
> I was looking for online tutorials dealing with Turbine the whole day but I
> have not found any.
> (I found several tutorials concerning Struts though)
>
> I've also tried to make use of the Turbine documentation that comes with the
> tdk, but i would really appreciate some basic tutorials to get into Turbine.
>
> Does anyone know some links to Turbine-tutorials?

What's currently on the web site is pretty much all there is available
at the moment.