Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Brown, Keith" <KB...@develop.com> on 2000/08/14 14:22:04 UTC

SOAP/Perl 0.24 available for download

I've updated the implementation to bring it in line with the 1.1 spec (sans
array support, which is my next project). I've successfully made and
received simple calls to and from Apache's xml-soap implementation. The
install will perform a test against a SOAP server running on a
Linux/Apache/mod_perl box.

I'll upload this to CPAN once I get some sleep (assuming they work
reasonably well for at least two other people besides me ;-)
http://soapl.develop.com/SOAP-0.24.tar.gz

Here are the sample clients and servers I tested against (don't expect much
in the way of docs - I expect that you know how to use Apache's
implementation and how to setup a mod_perl script in your httpd.conf):
http://soapl.develop.com/spsamples.tar

Flame away.

Keith
http://www.develop.com/kbrown