Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Manuel Suárez Sánchez <ss...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 00:51:35 UTC

Project Apache-Rat with GSOC

Hi Everybody,

Finally mi project about GSOC Refactor Apache Rat Core to a Classic Object
Oriented Design <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-131> , It was
choosen and I´m so happy and excited because I can colaborated with you!

Last Monday I sent an email to Robert Burrell Donkin because I need this
information about the project:

Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with
your mentors about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what
documentation should you be reading, what version control system will you
need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on 17 June.

But I didn´t receive any response, Anybody has news about Robert?

Manuel

Re: Project Apache-Rat with GSOC

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
No, sorry. For know all I can offer is to act as his replacement in
mentoring you.

Do you have any specific questions?

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make friends
with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero

Re: Project Apache-Rat with GSOC

Posted by Manuel Suárez Sánchez <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jochen,

Ok I do that you say! I start working Locally! If I have any doubt I ask you, thanks a lot!

Manuel

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manuel Suárez Sánchez <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phil and Jochen,

Thanks for reply my email :-)

Phil: I know the source code when I made the propose to GSOC I downloaded
the project and I ran it. I ask to the comunity because you have more
information or documentation about the project that it will be usefull for
me!

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de>.
Dear Manuel,