Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by René Jensen <lu...@tbkol.dk> on 2001/02/21 16:41:55 UTC

Timeline for nullable feature..??

Hi there

I´m new to this list, and have looked in the archives (witch isn´t quite new).
And I haven't found anything about this...

I was trying to validate a dokument using the nullable feature and it didn't
work, after a while a saw is on the "feature NOT supported"-list. My question
is, are there plans for implementing this feature in the near future(next
release) or is it something that I have to make some kind of workaround for
myself.

(I was thinking of making every type a string restricted by a regular
expression, grouping it all and give it a "?" like: (([A-Fa-f]{2}\.){5}[A-Fa-
f])? for a MAC-adress element that can be empty....)

       _\|/_
       (@ @)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---
    René Jensen