Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/03/30 19:55:11 UTC

how to prevent msgs on community list about add your release date

I guess I'm missing some step because I see messages on the community list with
the subject

Please add your release date for 'uima'.

Any idea how other projects avoid these?

-Marshall

P.S., I've updated the reporter database for uimaj-3.0.0-alpha02.

P.P.S.  I've removed the 3.0.0-alpha release from
|https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/<TLP name>/|.

P.P.P.S. there's probably more old releases that should be deleted from the above...

Re: how to prevent msgs on community list about add your release date

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
I didn't notice such mails. What "community list" are you referring to?
Do you have an archive URL to one of these mails?

Cheers,

-- Richard