Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Charles Monteiro <ch...@monteirosfusion.com> on 2012/04/01 01:31:01 UTC

Re: the gui designer issue: Balsamiq + Napkee

I spoke at length to Adobe sales and they were very clear that I could not
with one license of at least Flash Builder 4.6 standard (approx $250.00 )
be able to effectively install and run  them both on my Win 7 tablet and on
my Mac Mini and of course I don't mean simultaneous use.

That was the reason I did not go ahead with the purchase.

-Charles

--
Charles A. Monteiro
www.monteirosfusion.com