Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by donglv90 <do...@126.com> on 2020/03/09 04:34:12 UTC

Error about SkyWalking Collection

Hi,
     In the period of using SkyWalking, it gives me an error about synchronizing bulk to es every monday. Bellow is the error Info:
    org.apache.skywalking.oap.server.library.client.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchClient - 388 [I/O dispatcher 1] WARN  [] - Bulk [8084] executed with failures. The picture shows detail infos:

   At the same time, I config SkyWalking to clean records every 7 days. Bellow is the config:

In addition, the SkyWalking Version Info:6.6.0, Linux, Binary Distribution for ElasticSearch 7;
ElasticSearch Version Info: 7.6.0.

When the error come to me,  I reinstalled the es and SkyWalking and everything is ok. So, maybe will SkyWalking can not synchronize data to es after the data of es cleaned ?  Should you please analyse the possible reason?

Re: Error about SkyWalking Collection

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Can't get your image. The mail list is not supporting attachment. Please
use the links.
And you should subscribe to the mail first before sending the mail.
Otherwise, you may miss the reply if I don't add you in the reply list
directly.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

donglv90 <do...@126.com> 于2020年3月9日周一 下午1:46写道: