Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/06 11:45:39 UTC

Camel 2.16.2 Release

Hi

Its been a while since the last 2.16.x release so I think we should
get started on a patch release for this month. Hopefully get one out
in 1 - 2 week time.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel 2.16.2 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay the last CI build of 2.16.x all passed
https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.2.16.x.fulltest/

Re: Camel 2.16.2 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Gregor,

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

On Monday, January 11, 2016 12:20 PM, Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
Hi Claus,

Not a problem, I can cut the release next week.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Camel 2.16.2 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.