Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/15 10:23:52 UTC

TomEE 8.0.8 shades MyFaces API resources but should NOT

Hi,

we currently have a bug where the TomEE 8.0.8-plus.zip contains a MyFaces
JAR with different size compared to the one in the Maven repo.
It seems that it shades the META-INF\resources\javax.faces to
META-INF\resources\jakarta.faces but this should not happen in 8.0.8.
It also weird that it doesnt shade classes, only this resource directory.

Could anyone of you guys have a look?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Thomas

Re: TomEE 8.0.8 shades MyFaces API resources but should NOT

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
ahh, i see
thanks!

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.