Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 16:13:11 UTC

Re: where to get the latest IDL files for corba?

On Mar 23, 2011, at 5:35 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently, when I dig into the issue of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-432, I find the corba IDL files seems out of date a little bit, for example, IOP.idl does not definition for the new tag component "TAG_RMI_CUSTOM_MAX_STREAM_FORMAT". So where we can get the latest IDL to generate that file?

Forrest,
I've moved this discussion to our dev@ list. No reason for it to be on the tck list...

Alan or Rick are probably the best sources of information. I don't see any omg.org generated idl with that MAX_STREAM_FORMAT. I don't even see where omg.org assigned the value 38 for MAX_STREAM_FORMAT.

Guess I'd add to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/yoko/trunk/yoko-spec-corba/src/main/idl/IOP.idl and go from there...

--kevan