Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/05 18:18:10 UTC

[REPORT]- Draft for December 2015 report

Included below is the draft for December report please review it

Concerted

Apache Concerted is a Do-It-Yourself toolkit for building in-memory data
engines.

Concerted has been incubating since 2015-10-14.

  1. First release
  2. Establish a consistent development process and release rhythm.
  3. Expanding the community and continuing to add new committers.

aware of?

  - None at this time.

  Latest Additions:

  * PMC addition:           NA
  * Contributor addition:   NA

  Issue backlog status since last report:

  * Created:   3
  * Resolved:  0

  Mailing list activity since last report:

  * @dev      32 messages
  * @issues   7 messages
  * @commits  1   messages

  - Project has been focused on getting the first release candidate ready
  - Working on scripts to automate the release process for our first Apache
    Concerted release candidate
  - Website is created and is under review before it is published
  - Old Tests improved and new automated tests added

Date of last release:

  - Working towards our first release candidate.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla

Re: [REPORT]- Draft for December 2015 report

Posted by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Julian, I have got the edit access.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
To edit pages, first of all you need to log in. So, click “login” on the top line.

If you don’t have an account, follow the instructions in the “To edit pages” paragraph of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>.

Posted by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julian,

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.