Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2006/08/13 18:30:31 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 for Windows compile - DLL search order - help needed

On Sunday 13 August 2006 17:25, jayaram.g@tcs.com wrote:
> <P>Hi,</P>

Please fix your mailer!

> <P>Can sombody help me to set up Apache to load dlls of Oracle?

Apache will need ORACLE_BASE in its environment.  On *X we just set that in
apachectl.  I don't know what a windoze equivalent looks like.

--
Nick Kew

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 for Windows compile - DLL search order - help needed

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Nick Kew wrote:
> On Sunday 13 August 2006 17:25, jayaram.g@tcs.com wrote:
>> <P>Can sombody help me to set up Apache to load dlls of Oracle?
>
> Apache will need ORACLE_BASE in its environment.  On *X we just set that in
> apachectl.  I don't know what a windoze equivalent looks like.

Similar; you can set the system-wide environment variables or the user env vars
within the control-panel 'System' item (no idea which tab offhand) for the user
that you've configured Apache service to 'Log On As'.

Bill