Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by jon * <jo...@clearink.com> on 1999/07/12 21:24:50 UTC

Re: R: So What's a Jakarta? (Was: Re: R: Is everything a Servlet?)

> I can take a crack at this and ship you an HTML page in private mail (at
> least until we have publish access all worked out ...).
>
> Craig

or you can add it to the FAQ-O-Matic...

<http://java.apache.org/faq/>

-jon

Re: R: So What's a Jakarta? (Was: Re: R: Is everything aServlet?)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
jon * wrote:

> > I can take a crack at this and ship you an HTML page in private mail (at
> > least until we have publish access all worked out ...).
> >
> > Craig
>
> or you can add it to the FAQ-O-Matic...
>
> <http://java.apache.org/faq/>

Jon, we need a Faq-o-matic for jakarta. Placing FAQ in java.apache for
jakarta might not be an ideal solution.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi       A language that doesn't affect the way you
                      think about programming, is not worth knowing.