Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/11 16:17:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] ActiveMQ 5.13.0 Release Date

Hi Everyone,

It's been 3 months since 5.12 was released and there has been some
significant work on new features and many improvements since then.

Here is the current release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12329848

I was thinking about calling a vote for a release in the 2-3 week time
frame and wanted to see if there were any blockers that would prevent this.

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ 5.13.0 Release Date

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Since there hasn't been any objections, I'm planning to call a vote on
Monday the 30th which should give time to finish cleaning up any issues
that need to be looked at.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Regards

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

On 11/11/2015 04:17 PM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> It's been 3 months since 5.12 was released and there has been some
> significant work on new features and many improvements since then.
>
> Here is the current release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12329848
>
> I was thinking about calling a vote for a release in the 2-3 week time
> frame and wanted to see if there were any blockers that would prevent this.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org