Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/30 19:35:31 UTC

SOAP binding stub and wsdl2java -s

When I run wsdl2java with the -s option to generate server-side code, it
generates MyServiceSoapBindingStub.java.  Why?  I can see the client-side
use of this stub code but what use should one make of it server-side?

Or is it a bug in wsdl2java?

Thanks.

Re: SOAP binding stub and wsdl2java -s

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.
OK, it makes sense now.  Thanks Anne.

[client]  xxxxService.java
[client]  xxxxServiceLocator.java
[server] xxxxSoapBindingImpl.java
[client]  xxxxSoapBindingStub.java

By the way, this makes a lot more sense than the gSOAP auto-generated code
which is grim with a capital 'G'.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.