Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Brandon Dove <bc...@ureach.com> on 2005/05/11 16:58:34 UTC

Integrating slide into existing webapp context?

Hi, I'm looking at integrating slide into an existing webapp
context. I've copied what I believe to be the appropriate
portions of the web.xml for Slide into my existing web.xml and
Slide starts up fine (no errors are generated in the logs) and I
can map the location in XP but when I try to navigate to any of
the folders I get an error saying:

Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have
been moved, deleted or network problems may be preventing a
connection to the server.

If I decouple Slide from the existing webapp context and deploy
it on it's own in a different context it works fine. Note that
initially I'm not using any authentication/authorization.

Any suggestions or ideas?