Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 20:34:59 UTC

Re: including dynamic page

see markup inheritance wiki page

-igor

RE: Setting wicket field component model via JavaScript

Posted by Michael Mehrle <mi...@ask.com>.
Yeah, I tried that before and it didn't work. Anyway, I fixed it: Turns out that the problem was in the HTML. I manually set the name tag (for JS reasons, don't ask) like this: wicket:message="name=someName"

Once I removed that it worked. Thanks for trying to help though.

Michael

Posted by Ryan Gravener <ry...@ryangravener.com>.
new PropertyModel(this, "photoId")

On 4/2/08, Michael Mehrle <mi...@ask.com> wrote:
> Okay, here's the code - I changed the hidden field to a textfield, for
> debugging...
>
> private final class SubmitForm extends MyForm {
>         String photoId;
>
>         public SubmitForm(String id, IModel model) {
>             super(id, model);
>
>             // This is actually being set by a JavaScript (jQuery based)
> function after a
>             // successful file upload inside the modal.
>             final TextField hidden;
>             add(hidden = new TextField("hiddenPhotoId", new
> Model(photoId)));
>             hidden.setOutputMarkupId(true);
>
>             add(new AjaxButton("save", SubmitForm.this) {
>                 @Override
>                 protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form
> form) {
>                     modalWindow.setWindowClosedCallback(new
> ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback() {
>                         public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
>                             LOG.debug("Photo ID: {}",
> hidden.getModelObjectAsString());
>                         }
>                     });
>                     target.addComponent(hidden);
>                     modalWindow.close(target);
>                 }
>             });
>         }
>     }
> }

Ryan Gravener
http://ryangravener.com

RE: Setting wicket field component model via JavaScript

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.

How to grab field value in setWindowClosedCallback?

Posted by Michael Mehrle <mi...@ask.com>.
Still fiddling with that same problem. I set my outputmarkup and added
my field as a target. However, when trying to grab the model as a string
it's always empty.

Is there anything special I have to do when grabbing a field's value
inside an AjaxButton's onSubmit (which contains my
windowclosedcallback)?

Thanks,

Michael

RE: Setting wicket field component model via JavaScript