Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by dg...@hyperreal.com on 1997/03/23 00:10:00 UTC

Changed information for PR os-irix/207

Synopsis: SERVER_NAME not being resolved

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 22 15:09:59 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
User error, part of the whole virtual host confusion situation.

Re: Changed information for PR os-irix/207

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Yeah sorry I was too brief in my closed explanation.  I wasn't aware it
was going to you, this was the first time I've used the gnats stuff.
There's more documentation on virtual hosts coming in 1.2b8 and it's
already on the website.

Dean

Posted by "Mark A. Bentley" <be...@cs.umn.edu>.