Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch> on 2002/05/14 08:37:41 UTC

Re: SVG from a JSP page

Why do you post your question again? Is there something wrong with my
answer?

>  i'm working on a JSP page which converts .fo files to pdf.
>  The problem is, if there are any graphics(SVG) then it asks to connect
> to a
>  display (X Font Server),
>  as Batik uses some java.awt classes. it works fine without any SVG in
> the fo
>  file.
>  I'm trying to figure that out.
>  any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch

Re: SVG from a JSP page

Posted by prash <pr...@oracle.com>.
Jeremias,
sorry..... could u please resend it?! got trashed by mistake!!

thanks a ton!!!!!!!!

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Why do you post your question again? Is there something wrong with my
> answer?
>
> >  i'm working on a JSP page which converts .fo files to pdf.
> >  The problem is, if there are any graphics(SVG) then it asks to connect
> > to a
> >  display (X Font Server),
> >  as Batik uses some java.awt classes. it works fine without any SVG in
> > the fo
> >  file.
> >  I'm trying to figure that out.
> >  any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
>
> Cheers,
> Jeremias M�rki
>
> mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch
>
> OUTLINE AG
> Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - CH-6002 Luzern
> Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
> Internet http://www.outline.ch

Prash K Mavinkurve
Applications Engineer (Applications Research)
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd, Oracle Technology Park
No. 3, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Tel: 5528335 Ext: 6307
Cell: 98450 69470

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult."