Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2008/02/04 14:29:04 UTC

problem downloading dependencies of pom-type

hi,

downloading jar's using archiva (as proxy) works fine (both release and
snapshots). but downloading referenced pom (as <parent>) fails. i had a look
at 'Repository Scanning' menu and pom is included (**/*.pom). could this be
a bug or do i need to set pom download somewhere else too?

i am using archiva 1.0.1.

Re: problem downloading dependencies of pom-type

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
we have that - it is just becoming obvious that we need to make it
simpler to turn on and off :)

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.