Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yury Kudryashov <yk...@devexperts.com> on 2009/04/16 17:53:05 UTC

Problem with maven-ant-tasks and https repository

Hello,

I have an internal Maven repository that can only be accessed via HTTPS
with authorization. I have setup everything in settings.xml and have the
correct .jks file to access the repository.

My goal is to download dependencies from that repository.

Command "mvn -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=my.jks package" runs ok -
dependency is retrieved. But if I try to use maven-ant-tasks and
retrieve dependencies from ant - I got the "missing artifact" errors.

Here's part of my ant script that does the copying:

<artifact:pom id="main.project" file="pom.xml"/>
<artifact:remoteRepository id="rep" url="${repository}"/>

<artifact:dependencies  pathId="dependency.classpath"
                         filesetId="dependency.fileset"
                         versionsId="dependency.versions">
     <pom refid="main.project"/>
     <remoteRepository refid="rep"/>
</artifact:dependencies>

<copy todir=".">
   	<fileset refid="dependency.fileset" />
	 <mapper classpathref="maven-ant-tasks.classpath"
                  classname="org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.VersionMapper"
                  from="${dependency.versions}" to="flatten" />
</copy>

I run ant as:
ant -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=my.jks

And here's what I'm getting:

[artifact:dependencies] An error has occurred while processing the Maven
artifact tasks.
[artifact:dependencies]  Diagnosis:
[artifact:dependencies]
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to resolve artifact: Missing:

I ran procmon and it seems that maven-ant-tasks doesn't attempt to use
the .jks to access the repository over HTTPS.

Could you please help with this issue?

--
Yury Kudryashov

Re: Problem with maven-ant-tasks and https repository

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
please open a Jira issue with a sample simplified project to show the issue:
I'll have a look

regards,

Hervé