Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/03/18 04:17:18 UTC

Hadoop-Patch buil is not progressing for 6 hours

Usually a build takes 2 hours or less.
This one is stuck and I don't see changes in the QUEUE OF PENDING PATCHES when I submit a patch.
I guess something is wrong with Hadson.
Could anybody please check.
--Konstantin

Re: Hadoop-Patch buil is not progressing for 6 hours

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
org.apache.hadoop.streaming.TestGzipInput was stuck.  I killed it.

Nige