Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sv...@explicit.dk on 2003/06/03 13:28:42 UTC

Anybody used Suns JDO enhancement with Maven ?

I'm currently trying to work out how to get the JDO enhancement process to
execute as a part of a maven based build.

I've worked out, that it should be a postgoal for java:compile, but before
using 2 hours and blowing steam from both ears at high pressure, I'd check if
anyone have already been through these stages, eventually producing a working
build ?

One of the considerations is this: I need to execute a main method residing in
a class in the jdori.jar file; the jar file is fetched to my local repository
as it is in the dependency jar file list. This works fine.

Now, I need to refer to this file based on ... what ? maven.repo.local ? After
introducing the feature that the repository can be placed in a user directory,
how do I get access to the repository location in a snippet of ANT script in
the maven .xml files ? (I'm using maven from CVS head)

More specific, it's following bit of ant I have to execute after java compile
process have completed:

<copy todir="${maven.build}">
    <fileset dir="${maven.src}" includes="**/*.jdo"/>
</copy>
<apply executable="java" parallel="true" failonerror="true">
    <arg value="-cp"/>
    <arg value="<something-genious-stating-jdo-jar-files-from-repo>"/>
    <arg value="com.triactive.jdo.enhance.SunReferenceEnhancer"/>
    <arg value="-d"/>
    <arg value="${maven.build}"/>
    <fileset dir="${maven.build}" includes="**/*.jdo"/>
</apply>

Best Regards,
 /Sverre Eplov