Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dharmesh Rana <dh...@itisl.com> on 2004/08/28 06:43:51 UTC

Oracle Store - How to use - where to start

Hi,

Can some one please explain how to work with the Oracle Store.

I have installed / deployed slide.war (slide 2.1 b1) on WebLogic Server 8.1.
This slide server libraries also works fine with DAVExplorer Client.

I also created the db_scema on Oracle 8i.

Also, now the OracleRDBMSAdapter.java gets compiled and it does not give me
any error looking in to WebLogic's console.
So I suppose everything is set to work with the Oracle store.

Factually speaking, I have not understood the db_schema (tables and
triggers) that have been written for store.
Also, there is not any details / guidelines what is the usage of these
tables and how to use those.

Can somebody please point to the links where to start with the Oracle store
and how to test it?

Regards,

Dharmesh

ACL Operation with program

Posted by Pingkui HOU <ko...@sunflare.co.jp>.
hi, there,

I want to create ACL users and authorize them different level rights on
different directories.
According to the client document, I created the new file collection under
the "/Files" by using the mkcolMethod().
It seems that the new user should be looked as the new collection under
slide concept. So, the new user can be added by using the same method. Is
this correct?

How can I add a new user from my program as the DAVExploer does ? How can I
do the authorization dynamically?

Any idea would be appreciated !

Best Regards

Pingkui Hou