Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Robin Storch <rs...@cardinalsolutions.com> on 2001/03/21 16:08:04 UTC

mod_so/7445: Can't find a copy of mod_so.c

>Number:         7445
>Category:       mod_so
>Synopsis:       Can't find a copy of mod_so.c
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I'm sorry to use this forum, but I can't find anywhere on the
website how to get a copy of mod_so.c and I really  need it.

 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]

Re: mod_so/7445: Can't find a copy of mod_so.c

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Hopefully it is fairly obvious from httpd.apache.org how to download
the entire source distribution, from which you can copy just the
desired file.

For just mod_so.c, please see

http://www.apache.org/websrc/viewcvs.cgi/apache-1.3/src/modules/standard/mod_so.c

(and yes, this isn't a very efficient use of the bug database...)

Thanks for using Apache...

Robin Storch <rs...@cardinalsolutions.com> writes:

> >Number:         7445
> >Category:       mod_so
> >Synopsis:       Can't find a copy of mod_so.c
> >Confidential:   no
> >Severity:       serious
> I'm sorry to use this forum, but I can't find anywhere on the
> website how to get a copy of mod_so.c and I really  need it.
> >How-To-Repeat:
>
> >Fix:
>
> >Release-Note:
> >Audit-Trail:
> >Unformatted:
>  [In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, you need]
>  [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]
>  [subject line starts with the report component and number, with ]
>  [or without any 'Re:' prefixes (such as "general/1098:" or      ]
>  ["Re: general/1098:").  If the subject doesn't match this       ]
>  [pattern, your message will be misfiled and ignored.  The       ]
>  ["apbugs" address is not added to the Cc line of messages from  ]
>  [the database automatically because of the potential for mail   ]
>  [loops.  If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig-   ]
>  [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request from a  ]
>  [developer.  Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS!     ]

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...