Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Will Sargent <wi...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/12 16:27:57 UTC

Bugs in Jira

I can't file bugs because there are bugs in the bug database.

I tried creating a bug in Jira with the summary "WSDL creates class that
extends Object[]".

When I did this, the bug system displayed a form page with the following:

Create Issue
Step 2 of 2: Enter the details of the issue...
# Form Errors: An exception occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException.

In addition, I tried a quick search with the text "Object[]", and found
that this displayed the text:

Issue Navigator
# Errors: An error occurred searching:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
# An error occurred searching:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

The Issue Navigator allows you to browse all the issues in the system.
Filters allow you to limit the issues that you see.

Using the panel on the left, you can create and edit new filters.
ERRORS:

     * An error occurred searching:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
     * An error occurred searching:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

Will.