Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernard Perchman <be...@macquarie.com> on 2008/10/02 04:14:49 UTC

RE: Putting file in META-INF in EAR

Actually you can do this much more simply: just add a
/src/main/application/META-INF folder to your build; the plugin will include
files here automatically. However, if you're working with Jboss and need to
add a jboss-app to include loader repository config (eg

<jboss-app>
  <loader-repository>
	  javax.xml.ws:archive=my specific.ear
     <loader-repository-config>
     java2ParentDelegation=false
     </loader-repository-config>
  </loader-repository>
</jboss-app>
),

, you're now including a reference to the version of your ear file.  You
want to make this dynamic, so you'd therefore need to add a <resource> tag
in your <build> and then set filtering to true.