Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org> on 2017/11/05 14:26:56 UTC

Need Extra Jira Permissions To Create Components for NetBeans in Jira

In the NetBeans project in Apache Jira, I need to be able to create at least “website” as a component for managing some issues for that. Who up my permissions to be able to do that, or do we need to ask for that to be created?

Thanks,

Wade

Re: Need Extra Jira Permissions To Create Components for NetBeans in Jira

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.
It seems someone has created the “website” component now. Thanks for that. Please see my other message on Jira related items.

Thanks,

Wade