Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 12:05:50 UTC

Interceptors decoupling : done

Hi guys,

I finally successfully decoupled all the interceptors. The subtree
interceptor is not anymore referenced by the authz and trigger
interceptors. I moved some of the subtree and event classes to the
core-api project, and added the subentryCache and evaluator to the
DirectoryService instances. It works well.

I thought it would be more complex that it was, but hopefully, it was
quite straightforward... Surprisingly, 6 years later, the architecture
is still good enough :)

The next step will be to modify the way we handle bypass (there is
another thread of discussion about this).

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Interceptors decoupling : done

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks Emm! Great work ... I thought it would be a nightmare but you handled
this effortlessly.

Regards,
Alex

--