Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "testing.arun" <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 07:06:34 UTC

OpenMQ testing Using Jmeter

Hi,

I am testing an application which uses OpenMQ.
When I send a http request it first goes to my message queue (if it success
it goes to success queue othe wise error queue)
If it is a success message it inserts records into my DB(MySQL).

How can I use Jmeter for load test of this application.

Re: OpenMQ testing Using Jmeter

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
>I want to test my opemMQ performance.
Depends what you mean here. Clients of JMS can only see how much time it
takes to send messages to the queue, and thats what you can get in JMeter.
You cant find out (directly) how much time the consumer takes.

>AWI-EventQueue-0 java lang.OutofMemory error: java heap space.
You probably have some listeners on, for long running tests you should run
in non gui mode ..
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#lean_mean

> How can I set timer so that there should be 2 sec time interval between
each cycle.
Add a Test Action sampler and specify a delay there

Posted by "testing.arun" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks Deepak.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.