Posted to user@poi.apache.org by 林文楷 <wk...@longtop.com> on 2008/04/07 08:28:43 UTC

help me

Dear sir:

     I use poi-3.0.2-FINAL in my project and use this
statement(cell.setCellValue(new HSSFRichTextString(“test”));) in my
method,It can deploy successfully,but it will show
error(java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell.setCellValue(Lorg/apache/poi/hssf/use
rmodel/HSSFRichTextString;)V) when my project is running.How can I solve the
problem.thanks.

     Best regards

lin

Re: help me

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, [gb2312] ÁÖÎÄ¿¬ wrote:
>      I use poi-3.0.2-FINAL in my project and use this
> statement(cell.setCellValue(new HSSFRichTextString(¡°test¡±));) in my
> method,It can deploy successfully,but it will show
> error(java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell.setCellValue(Lorg/apache/poi/hssf/use
> rmodel/HSSFRichTextString;)V) when my project is running.How can I solve
> the problem.thanks.

You almost certainly have an older poi jar in your classpath. Your runtime
environment is using that instead of the poi 3.0.2 one

Ditch any older poi jars on your classpath, and you should be fine

Nick