Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by tvogel <tv...@msn.com> on 2014/11/29 19:07:34 UTC

JNDI missing in 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT

Using the 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT enterprise repo, I am unable to load the JNDI
feature.  It fails with
Error executing command: Error resolving artifact
org.apache.karaf.jndi:org.apache.karaf.jndi.core:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT: Could
not find artifact
org.apache.karaf.jndi:org.apache.karaf.jndi.core:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/)

I added the 3.0.1 repo and loaded the JNDI from that version.

Re: JNDI missing in 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

why don't you use the 3.0.2 release ?

It's possible that the 3.0.2-SNAPSHOTs have been cleaned up.

I checked, jndi works fine on 3.0.2.

Regards
JB

On 11/29/2014 07:07 PM, tvogel wrote:
> Using the 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT enterprise repo, I am unable to load the JNDI
> feature.  It fails with
> Error executing command: Error resolving artifact
> org.apache.karaf.jndi:org.apache.karaf.jndi.core:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT: Could
> not find artifact
> org.apache.karaf.jndi:org.apache.karaf.jndi.core:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
> apache (http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/)
>
> I added the 3.0.1 repo and loaded the JNDI from that version.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com