Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chirag Manocha <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 17:03:21 UTC

Re: Contact Us link not working in ecommerce

Hello,
I am facing the same problem again when sending the order confirmation mail.

I think the communication event is generated with the userlogin system, but
it is taking the userlogin as the current user logged in.

Here is the log for the same :-
---- exception report
Async-Service failed.
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException
Message: Could not commit transaction for service [sendOrderConfirmation]
call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead
because of: Service [createCommunicationEventRole] threw an unexpected
exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException: Security Error: To
run createCommunicationEventRole you must have the one of the following
permissions: PARTYMGR_UPDATE, PARTYMGR_ADMIN, PARTYMGR_CME_UPDATE,
PARTYMGR_CME_ADMIN (Security Error: To run createCommunicationEventRole you
must have the one of the following permissions: PARTYMGR_UPDATE,
PARTYMGR_ADMIN, PARTYMGR_CME_UPDATE, PARTYMGR_CME_ADMIN)

*Please give me direction if I am going wrong.*

--
Thanks & Regards
Chirag Manocha

Re: Contact Us link not working in ecommerce

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you try to remove the checking service in service definition ? It should work then. Hans has added what is needed for that (see
my previous post).
Unfortunatly the service definition has this checking service which prevent Hans's hack to work. That's why I did not take any
decisions since my 1st post. Because I hope Hans to have a look, as I guess he is needing that ;o)

Jacques

From: "Chirag Manocha" <ma...@gmail.com>