Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/12 18:40:53 UTC

Problem getting mail from Admin User List

Hi,
I seem to be having a strange problem with sending out user validation
and password reset mails.
If I point to an external service (like gmail) the mails are received fine.
Trying to send these mails to internal email addresses always fail.
Also, they don't show up in the company's blocked queue either.

So, the strange thing is, when a build fails, the email goes out to
everyone (internal) just fine.

Basically, failed build email works just fine
Account verification and password resets only work going to an external domain.

Any idea on how I can debug (the log doesn't provide anything useful)

Thanks,
Paul