Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> on 2001/09/09 03:14:51 UTC

Do the online Catalina docs reflect top-of-tree?

Or do I need to check out the nightly sources to get the latest docs?

Roderick Mann               rmann @ latencyzero.com.sansspam

Re: Do the online Catalina docs reflect top-of-tree?

Posted by Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com>.
on 9/8/01 7:15 PM, Craig R. McClanahan at craigmcc@apache.org wrote:

> I am updating the "experimental" docs on the web site (which will end up
> being official in the final release) every couple of days or so.  Look for
> another update tomorrow, documenting how to configure JNDI resources.

Thanks! That's exactly what I seek.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc-exp/

> Roderick Mann               rmann @ latencyzero.com.sansspam