Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chirag <cs...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/07/08 12:19:21 UTC

CSJakharia: Difference between Tocmat 5.5.2 and Tomcat 4.1

I am undergoing Project development in Tomcat 5.5.2
which has to be converted for another Client in Tomcat
4.1 but I have no idea regarding the
improvements/Difference between Both the version and
so am confused to say how much time would be required

If any one knows the difference or any Link by which I
can come to know the difference then I would be able
to give him the period required for the same

Thanks in advance

CSJakharia

 Subscribe to bermudaEmail:  [input]  [input]  Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com

Re: CSJakharia: Difference between Tocmat 5.5.2 and Tomcat 4.1

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7/8/05, Chirag <cs...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am undergoing Project development in Tomcat 5.5.2
> which has to be converted for another Client in Tomcat
> 4.1 but I have no idea regarding the
> improvements/Difference between Both the version and
> so am confused to say how much time would be required
<snip/>

Seems to be a popular question today ;-) This thread may help [
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=112082335422569&w=2 ]

-Rahul