Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Curtis Cooley <cu...@venture.com.sg> on 2009/04/08 21:19:30 UTC

Scriptaculous and ListView

I'm having a hard time find an example on how to add scriptaculous
effects to a list view. Here is what I've tried:

tableContainer.add(new AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior(Duration.seconds(5)) {
            @Override
            protected void onPostProcessTarget(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                target.appendJavascript(new
Effect.Highlight(tableContainer).toJavascript());
            }
        });

When I try to add to the header with:

    public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {

response.renderJavascriptReference(PrototypeResourceReference.INSTANCE);
    }

Eclipse won't compile the file because it can't find
PrototypeResourceReference and I can't seem to find the download for
wicketstuff-prototype

Any examples on getting a list view to update and use scriptaculous effects?

Confidential/Privileged information may be contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error.