Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2009/06/01 11:53:33 UTC

Re: Building a client without AXIS2C_HOME and PATH setup

You need to set the path to include the required DLLs, but AXIS2C_HOME is
only required to run it, not to build.
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

Re: Building a client without AXIS2C_HOME and PATH setup

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 16:44 +0500, Abdul Sami wrote:
> what is the minimum set of files required in the client_home directory
> to successfully create the client from 'axis2_svc_client_create'
> call ?

libs folder, modules/addressing and the axis2.xml

Posted by Abdul Sami <as...@folio3.com>.

Posted by Abdul Sami <as...@folio3.com>.