Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/06/11 09:38:07 UTC

branch for potential documentatiom re-organisation

As we said in other messages, we are doing a fast branch to solve
some issues with creating well-connected documentation for current
release, past release, and development release.

We are not bothering to discuss this on the list. We are just
getting in and doing it. When we have something to show in the
branch, then

If you want to help, then by all means check it out. Anyway,
Ferdinand and i are just going to get on without too much talk.

--David

Re: branch for potential documentatiom re-organisation

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 17:38 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> As we said in other messages, we are doing a fast branch to solve
> some issues with creating well-connected documentation for current
> release, past release, and development release.
>
> We are not bothering to discuss this on the list. We are just
> getting in and doing it. When we have something to show in the
> branch, then
>
> If you want to help, then by all means check it out. Anyway,
> Ferdinand and i are just going to get on without too much talk.

+1

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"