Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2011/01/12 11:46:08 UTC

Request for maven-bundle-plugin release

Hi,

The Aries project has been using 2.2.0 of the maven-bundle-plugin for
the last month or so with no problem. We are in the process of putting
together a release and as a result we need a release of 2.2.0 of the
maven-bundle-plugin.

Is there any chance of getting a release done?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Request for maven-bundle-plugin release

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
> On 12 January 2011 10:46, Alasdair Nottingham<no...@apache.org>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Aries project has been using 2.2.0 of the maven-bundle-plugin for
>> the last month or so with no problem. We are in the process of putting
>> together a release and as a result we need a release of 2.2.0 of the
>> maven-bundle-plugin.
>>
>> Is there any chance of getting a release done?
>>
> I can stage it this week - unless anyone has any objections?

Sounds good. Make sure you update the copyright year in NOTICE and
DEPENDENCIES! :-)

-> richard

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

--