Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Coleman <jo...@eurobase.com> on 2009/04/01 13:00:31 UTC

RE: Checktyle report incomplete

Thanks, but I don't think that works Dennis.

Here is a DOS example including the pmd:pmd goal. The result is not that
the App1 class gets PMDed, instead the App.java class gets PMDed? The
PMD doesn't have an expression for includes so I just tried the
parameter name as suggested - I think that can only work in a plugin
configuration of the pom.

set INCLUDES=com/eurobase/mavenproject/App1.java
set TEST_INCLUDES=com/eurobase/mavenproject/AppTest.java

set MAVEN_OPTS=-Dcheckstyle.includes=%INCLUDES% -Dtest=%TEST_INCLUDES%
-Dincludes=%INCLUDES%

mvn clean compile test-compile pre-site checkstyle:checkstyle pmd:pmd
surefire:test

TIA,
John