Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Larry Nedry <sp...@bluestreak.net> on 2022/04/04 01:51:19 UTC

T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE

Greetings,

What is the purpose of the rule named T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE? On my
servers, it hits nearly every spam and ham email.

Regards,
Larry

Re: T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> What is the purpose of the rule named T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE? On my servers,
> it hits nearly every spam and ham email.

Rules beginning with T_ are test rules, and should have a very small score.
So someone is testing some concept there. I don't seem to have this rule, so
I can't say any more about whhat it does.

        Loren

Re: T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE

Posted by Bill Cole <sa...@billmail.scconsult.com>.
On 2022-04-03 at 21:51:19 UTC-0400 (Sun, 3 Apr 2022 21:51:19 -0400)
Larry Nedry <sp...@bluestreak.net>
is rumored to have said:

> Greetings,
>
> What is the purpose of the rule named T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE?

It's an alternative implementation of __BODY_TEXT_LINE for Bug 7219. I
need to revisit that.

> On my servers, it hits nearly every spam and ham email.

Yes. Like __BODY_TEXT_LINE it will. Unlike __BODY_TEXT_LINE it is
exposed in a scan report.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire