Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/09/01 21:44:36 UTC

Re: CentOS Package Checksums Don't Match RPMs

I think this is the consequences of me fighting with the package signing... ;(
A couple of days ago I have re-ran 'createrepo' for all the RPM-based distros
and uploaded new repo files to the release. Not sure why the checksums differ
now...

I will take a look into this again tonight.
  Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Indeee we do! Thanks for tireless testing and catching these mistakes! ;)

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi Cos,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: CentOS Package Checksums Don't Match RPMs

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Way to go, Cos!

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
You rock, Cos!