Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Avipan Dosanjh <av...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/22 15:40:14 UTC

Contributing To Apache Xindice

Hi,

I have been playing around with the Apache Xindice
database and would like to contribute to the project
in any way I can. Right now I am a student learning
Java and would like to further develop my skills by
participating in an open source project. Apache
Xindice is a project I am very interested in.

I have visited the "Todo List" page and would like to
help anyone that are currently working on any of those
tasks or if there is another task that someone need
assistance please email me.

Thanks,
Avi

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

Re: Contributing To Apache Xindice

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Avipan Dosanjh wrote:

>I have been playing around with the Apache Xindice
>database and would like to contribute to the project
>in any way I can. Right now I am a student learning
>Java and would like to further develop my skills by
>participating in an open source project. Apache
>Xindice is a project I am very interested in.
>
>I have visited the "Todo List" page and would like to
>help anyone that are currently working on any of those
>tasks or if there is another task that someone need
>assistance please email me.

Try first looking at the open issues list:
  http://wiki.apache.org/xindice

If you have comments on open issues and/or some patch, feel free to add
them to BugZilla.

Check also mail list archives, you can find there some things which need
fixing.

Vadim