Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by ttttangzhen <ta...@foxmail.com> on 2021/05/21 03:02:27 UTC

回复:Refactor code about "async invoke" is not supported in Dubbo lower than 2.7.3

It's a good idea,I wanna try to refactor this.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi  ttttangzhen

You can communicate in a timely manner if you have any idea, and you can
work on this issue.

Thanks again and looking forward to your contribution!

ttttangzhen <ta...@foxmail.com> 于2021年5月21日周五 上午11:02写道: