Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2018/06/27 13:21:35 UTC

RE: [EXT] RE: JIRA #NIFI-5327

Prashanth,

Woops, I had a fix for that test error months ago, but dropped it while pushing a PR and never put in a ticket for it... I've submitted a PR with the fix.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2819

--Peter

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4561?focusedCommentId=16291838&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16291838

Posted by Prashanth Venkatesan <pr...@gmail.com>.