Posted to users@flex.apache.org by ilikeflex <il...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/20 17:41:47 UTC

Flash Player Debug Mode | playscn()

Hi

I am running my application in browser which has flash debug player. I can
see the logs in flashlogs.txt file. I have enabled mm.cfg.

In the logfiles i see the below statements.

playScn()
playScn()
playScn()
playScn()
playScn()
playScn()

I do not know what these statements mean. These statements are genearted
from Flex Framework or Flash player.

Can any body let me know what does it mean?

Regards
ilikeflex

Re: Flash Player Debug Mode | playscn()

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
They also come from flash in some browser windows you may have open.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you using 3rd party lib? they may trace these.

Posted by Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com>.