Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 19:11:32 UTC

Re: Services on Tapestry

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:43:46 -0200, Domenico Fiorilli
<do...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

This question should have been posted in the users mailing list, not the
dev one, so I'm answering in the users one. :)

> I'm developing on application in Tapestry and I have this problem:
> I have some classes in java that they need to use a HibernateSession. I
> read that to do that, those classes must be execute as well as Services.
> But those classes have to start automatically after Tapestry bootstrap,
> and this doesn't happend.

That's expected. All Tapestry-IoC services are lazy initialized by
default, and that's a blessing. :)

If you're using autobinding, just add .eagerLoad():
binder.bind(Service.class, ServiceImpl.class).eagerLoad();

If you're not, just add @EagerLoad to the method that builds your service:

@EagerLoad
public static Service buildService(...) { ... }

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: Services on Tapestry

Posted by Domenico Fiorilli <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
finally I understood that .eagerLoad() execute the constructor class. But I
have another problem now:
I want to use anotclass ApplicationManager, that now is a Service, also as
an Observer. I use also another Service ElaboratorManager that must observ
ApplicationManager. But when I do
elaboratorManager.addObserver(applicationManager), the program crash
because elaboratorManager is null, because it doesn't yet start!

I would to know how to connect the observers after the Services started.

Thank you very much.

Re: Services on Tapestry

Posted by Domenico Fiorilli <do...@gmail.com>.

: