Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Thomas Tauber-Marshall <tm...@cloudera.com> on 2017/12/28 21:03:11 UTC

[RESULT] Vote on Impala 2.11.0 release candidate 1

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e757a6c29658af5e60f545621b6a3b2c6ca14adc39a3218698be7c77@%3Cdev.impala.apache.org%3E

The vote has passed with the following tally:

+1 (binding)
- Bharath Vissapragada
- Jim Apple
- Lars Volker
- Michael Brown
- Taras Bobrovytsky

-1 (binding) - None
0 - None

Thanks everyone for testing and voting on the release.

Re: [RESULT] Vote on Impala 2.11.0 release candidate 1

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.
Done -r23940

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.
Let me see if I can help.